You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-22 19:12:41

HC13 Aries Styles

Booking CM Punk in AEW....

So CM Punks first match will be against Darby Allin at All Out..... Darby been one of the 3 or 4 go to wrestlers that AEW have pushed since day one....  Which I think that match alone could steal the show....
Now the next question, who and what feuds would you like to see CM Punk in.... How about a match with Moxley, how about Cody,  at least 8, maybe 10 or even 13 guys that he could have a great match with..... What do y'all think????

#2 2021-08-23 06:19:25

Enziguri

Re: Booking CM Punk in AEW....

His first major feud needs to be MJF. Get MJF away from Jericho, that thing has gone on too long now. MJF could do some great work with CM Punk and it could elevate him massively.

#3 2021-08-23 08:28:55

Aj29051994

Re: Booking CM Punk in AEW....

I would like to see MJF feud with Punk, some of the mic/promo work between the two could be some of the best we’ve seen in AEW. I hope the MJF & Jericho rivalry is done for the time being, that feud has ran its course and come to a conclusion as far as I’m concerned, I don’t want to see them wrestle each other again for the foreseeable future when Jericho has put MJF over every time.

If AEW wanted to go down this route, I could see a potential feud with Adam Page, as that feud could literally write itself with Page as we know, being the alcohol drinker and Punk being Straight Edge.

Board footer