You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-06 18:26:35

Y2JFanatic

This Indi and Dexter thing is getting stupid, ENOUGH!

Ugggghhh, I was actually liking Dexter Lumis 'cause of his dark and scary character... where he just appears out of no where and stares at you. That was good stuff but they're quickly turning Dexter into "comic relief" and turning this storyline into a soap opera/reality show.

Now that Bruce and Vince has taken over creative control of NXT, just think how much worse this storyline is gonna get.

That's all I need to say about that.

#2 2021-10-06 19:08:09

Blazaholic

Re: This Indi and Dexter thing is getting stupid, ENOUGH!

It's called "Entertainment". Wrestling has always been a soap opera of sorts, at least WWE's interpretation of it.

Is Vince a fan of reality shows? Possibly, and it's getting more obvious.

#3 2021-10-07 04:37:59

Enziguri

One of the many reasons why NXT is now dead.

Just for the purpose of pointing out facts, this whole Lumis/Hartwell/Gargano thing started back in JANUARY.  Its been a roadblock for Dexter Lumis and prevented his career from taking off in any serious way, and it's had one of the best in ring guys in NXT, Johnny Gargano, stuck in a dead end comedy storyline for the better part of the year.

NXT used to be my #1 show above RAW, Smackdown and AEW. But now I won't even watch it. There's never been a bigger burial in the history of professional wrestling than the burial of NXT.

#4 2021-10-07 08:40:51

Y2JFanatic

Enziguri wrote:

One of the many reasons why NXT is now dead.

Just for the purpose of pointing out facts, this whole Lumis/Hartwell/Gargano thing started back in JANUARY.  Its been a roadblock for Dexter Lumis and prevented his career from taking off in any serious way, and it's had one of the best in ring guys in NXT, Johnny Gargano, stuck in a dead end comedy storyline for the better part of the year.

NXT used to be my #1 show above RAW, Smackdown and AEW. But now I won't even watch it. There's never been a bigger burial in the history of professional wrestling than the burial of NXT.

I agree that NXT 2.0 is already pretty unwatchable but that's expected when Vince and Bruce are gonna take over creative control. Not a surprise really.

While NXT 2.0 is mostly unwatchable I'll have to say that the Toxic Attraction faction with Mandy Rose along with Gigi and Jacy is a pretty cool group, though. I hope they don't mess that one up.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-10-07 08:42:14)

Board footer