You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-26 21:09:03

Y2JFanatic

Fans wearing old Nexus shirts on NXT... interesting...

I just watched "Halloween Havoc" on NXT tonight and I'm amazed at the large number of fans wearing old Nexus t-shirts. Ya know, the Nexus symbol with the black letter N with the yellow box around it. That's the Nexus logo... the old wrestling faction which Wade Barrett led the group in the old days.

I'm sure Wade Barrett himself had to be thrilled and happy to see all that. Just fans showing their appreciation for him and the old Nexus stable...

... but now I'm wondering if this will help spark a Nexus comeback but on the NXT brand. Could Nexus reform with all new members but Wade Barrett still leading the group? Never say never and could actually work. I can see Wade standing up from the announcer table putting on the Nexus t-shirt and arm band and the new Nexus takes over NXT.

Even though the Nexus stable happened in 2010 - 2011 they are obviously still very popular. Like I said, it could help spark a comeback and it would be awesome.

Would you like to see Nexus return?

#2 2021-10-27 01:14:08

Majin Tween
Administrator
Website

Re: Fans wearing old Nexus shirts on NXT... interesting...

Y2JFanatic wrote:

I just watched "Halloween Havoc" on NXT tonight and I'm amazed at the large number of fans wearing old Nexus t-shirts. Ya know, the Nexus symbol with the black letter N with the yellow box around it. That's the Nexus logo... the old wrestling faction which Wade Barrett led the group in the old days.

I'm sure Wade Barrett himself had to be thrilled and happy to see all that. Just fans showing their appreciation for him and the old Nexus stable...

... but now I'm wondering if this will help spark a Nexus comeback but on the NXT brand. Could Nexus reform with all new members but Wade Barrett still leading the group? Never say never and could actually work. I can see Wade standing up from the announcer table putting on the Nexus t-shirt and arm band and the new Nexus takes over NXT.

Even though the Nexus stable happened in 2010 - 2011 they are obviously still very popular. Like I said, it could help spark a comeback and it would be awesome.

It was actually a bunch of friends who came to the show together, so I dunno if you could call it a hot nostalgia act or anything.

#3 2021-10-27 08:43:54

Y2JFanatic

Re: Fans wearing old Nexus shirts on NXT... interesting...

Majin Tween wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

It was actually a bunch of friends who came to the show together, so I dunno if you could call it a hot nostalgia act or anything.

Either way I'm sure Wade was flattered as hell. It was cool to see.

Board footer