You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-29 08:39:41

GoodOldPapa

Who's Next?

I was looking at a video over the weekend that was speculating who might be next when WWE has their next round of releases.  I certainly hope that I'm wrong because all kidding aside on the regular forum about budgets cuts and all that, you hate to see anyone lose their job.  The names mentioned were Apollo Crews, Shelton Benjamin, Finn Balor, Robert Roode, T-Bar, Elias, Ricochet, Charlotte Flair, Dana Brooke, and Alexa Bliss.  Some of these you would've never thought of in a million years up until about 6 months ago, but with the releases of Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt, it feels like no one is safe anymore.  There's no right or wrong answer here, just curious what your thoughts are.

#2 2021-11-29 11:24:01

Y2JFanatic

Re: Who's Next?

Since WWE's been releasing a lot of stars they don't use at all, they should just release Ronda Rousey if they're not gonna use her at all and if she's not gonna come back on her own decision but you know they won't.

#3 2021-11-29 12:27:46

Enziguri

Dana Brooke, Tamina, Akira Tozawa, Aliya, Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin, T-Bar, Veer, Mace, Shanky, Elias, Asuka... I wouldn't be surprised to see any of these go.

#4 2021-11-29 17:19:19

GoodOldPapa

Enziguri wrote:

Dana Brooke, Tamina, Akira Tozawa, Aliya, Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin, T-Bar, Veer, Mace, Shanky, Elias, Asuka... I wouldn't be surprised to see any of these go.

I'm totally surprised about Asuka.  She's just kind of poofed into thin air with no reason on why she's been out.

Board footer