You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-09 18:24:31

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Yeah, I know Brock Lesnar going solo is nothing new. They tried to do that way back during the Ruthless Aggression era, Brock going solo and they tried that again later in the years but Brock going by himself without a manager was never working for him. Probably 'cause he wasn't good at his promos and his speech isn't that good. Yeah, Brock was never that great of a talker and he was never that great of a talker in real life either.

I must say though that Brock has gotten way better at talking. Has he been working on his acting and trying to improve his speech during his time off? Seems so and he's getting a lot better at cutting promos. Brock is now more entertaining than he was in the past and him as babyface is definitely getting over for sure.

With all that being said, though, Brock just needs to get rid of that awful hair and go back to the buzz cut look. I guess WWE and Brock wants to try a different look 'cause they were tired of the clean shaven and buzz cut look? Well the new look isn't working and it's gotta go.

Other than that, I think Brock is doing a fine job so far and I'm impressed with him. I thought his in-ring segment with Sami Zayn on the latest Smackdown episode was really entertaining.

I predict WWE is gonna keep Brock as a solo performer for a long time, probably forever. I don't think he needs a manager or a mouth piece anymore.

Do you agree?

Offline

#2 2021-12-11 15:34:54

TheFiendJB
Member
Registered: 2021-04-29
Posts: 23

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Somehow I knew this was your post jist by the title.

Dude, i dont know how to break this to you but noone cares. Noone is like I really wanna support Brock but his man bun is a real turn off. We dont watch a fashion show and noone cares how he does his little man bun.

As far as Brock being solo goes, i think Heyman is gonna wind up back with Brock. They need someone to keep Brock on our minds when he leaves for 2 to 3 months.

I have many more things I'd like to say but I'd probably get in trouble.

Offline

#3 2021-12-13 12:49:18

Shadow409
Member
Registered: 2020-07-08
Posts: 70

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

TheFiendJB wrote:

Somehow I knew this was your post jist by the title.

Dude, i dont know how to break this to you but noone cares. Noone is like I really wanna support Brock but his man bun is a real turn off. We dont watch a fashion show and noone cares how he does his little man bun.

As far as Brock being solo goes, i think Heyman is gonna wind up back with Brock. They need someone to keep Brock on our minds when he leaves for 2 to 3 months.

I have many more things I'd like to say but I'd probably get in trouble.

I logged in just to applaud you. I've told him the same thing many times. I felt the same way reading the title, I can't believe anyone would post about Brock's or anyone else's hair on a wrestling forum. I've just learned to ignore him at this point, he just spews garbage like it's fact and can't admit when he's wrong. He constantly talks about VKM and WWE like he knows them personally and what they are thinking. He reminds me a lot of Meltzer and I have no time for that fucking hack.

Offline

#4 2021-12-13 14:43:51

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Shadow409 wrote:
TheFiendJB wrote:

Somehow I knew this was your post jist by the title.

Dude, i dont know how to break this to you but noone cares. Noone is like I really wanna support Brock but his man bun is a real turn off. We dont watch a fashion show and noone cares how he does his little man bun.

As far as Brock being solo goes, i think Heyman is gonna wind up back with Brock. They need someone to keep Brock on our minds when he leaves for 2 to 3 months.

I have many more things I'd like to say but I'd probably get in trouble.

I logged in just to applaud you. I've told him the same thing many times. I felt the same way reading the title, I can't believe anyone would post about Brock's or anyone else's hair on a wrestling forum. I've just learned to ignore him at this point, he just spews garbage like it's fact and can't admit when he's wrong. He constantly talks about VKM and WWE like he knows them personally and what they are thinking. He reminds me a lot of Meltzer and I have no time for that fucking hack.

I'm very sure I'm not the only one who thinks Brock's hair gotta go. Stop comparing me to Meltzer 'cause I'm nothing like him, dummies.

Offline

#5 2021-12-13 14:53:47

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Anyway, I don't really care if I'm the only one who doesn't like Brock's "mullet" or whatever it is. I express opinions however I want to, you don't have to like 'em. You can "disagree" and not be a dick about it. How about being civil?

Offline

#6 2021-12-16 08:48:40

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

On a side note, it is refreshing to hear Brock Lesnar cutting more promos week after week and I've been enjoying listening to him. He's doing a great job doing the promos but as far as his hair goes, my opinion still stands... "it's gotta go"... sorry trolls!

Offline

#7 2021-12-18 09:46:40

Jam
Member
Registered: 2020-03-02
Posts: 2

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Y2JFanatic wrote:
Shadow409 wrote:
TheFiendJB wrote:

Somehow I knew this was your post jist by the title.

Dude, i dont know how to break this to you but noone cares. Noone is like I really wanna support Brock but his man bun is a real turn off. We dont watch a fashion show and noone cares how he does his little man bun.

As far as Brock being solo goes, i think Heyman is gonna wind up back with Brock. They need someone to keep Brock on our minds when he leaves for 2 to 3 months.

I have many more things I'd like to say but I'd probably get in trouble.

I logged in just to applaud you. I've told him the same thing many times. I felt the same way reading the title, I can't believe anyone would post about Brock's or anyone else's hair on a wrestling forum. I've just learned to ignore him at this point, he just spews garbage like it's fact and can't admit when he's wrong. He constantly talks about VKM and WWE like he knows them personally and what they are thinking. He reminds me a lot of Meltzer and I have no time for that fucking hack.

I'm very sure I'm not the only one who thinks Brock's hair gotta go. Stop comparing me to Meltzer 'cause I'm nothing like him, dummies.

I mean clearly you’re the only one who thinks his hair gotta go. My question is what does his hair have to do with what he’s doing at all?

Offline

#8 2021-12-18 20:41:46

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Admittedly it is looking more and more likely that Paul Heyman could be re-teaming with Brock, after hearing what happened on the last Smackdown. Now that Paul is no longer with Roman, it opens the doors to a re-team with Brock but we'll see, though.

I still see that Brock Lesnar could go on as a "loner" and "solo" type of performer. Storywise, Brock will just tell Paul he don't need him anymore but Paul could pair himself with someone else... who is the question. In my opinion, Brock doesn't need a manager anymore, I think WWE wants to see what Brock could do without one.

Offline

#9 2022-01-02 13:11:55

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

I think it's time for you guys to accept that Brock is gonna go solo and after last night, it's looking more and more likely. I still maintain that Brock doesn't need a manager anymore. Storywise, Roman fires Paul Heyman but he's not gonna go back to Brock.

WWE is gonna pair Paul Heyman with someone else but who is the question?

Offline

#10 2022-01-05 18:05:24

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Well Brock and Paul ended up re-teaming after all. You guys were right but that's cool thing about wrestling, you're either "right or wrong" about predictions so I don't care if I'm wrong on things and will admit it but it's cool they're back together, though.

Offline

#11 2022-01-30 15:58:04

Y2JFanatic
Member
Registered: 2020-01-15
Posts: 809

Re: Lesnar doing a good job going solo but that hair's gotta go...

Well looks like Brock is back to being a free-agent and looks like he's gonna stay that way like I predicted before. I'm glad Brock got rid of that awful hair and he looks way better now.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Modded by krysti.engineer