You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-24 20:53:59

WrestlingExpert

Worst Wrestling Games You Ever Played?

What were some of the absolute WORST wrestling games you guys ever played? For me, I hated that TNA Impact game that came out back in 2008 on the PS2. I also hated the WCW Thunder and Nitro games on PS1. Those games both had a great roster, but the animations and movesets were horrendous. I also never particularly cared for WrestleMania: The Arcade Game and In Your House: There Goes the Neighborhood.

The last video game of any kind that I ever got was the TNA Impact game that came out in 2008, so I haven't played any games since then. I've heard that the WWE games have sucked in recent years, but luckily for me, I haven't wasted my time or money on them.

What do you guys think? Worst wrestling games you've ever played?

#2 2021-01-25 06:28:32

Enziguri

Re: Worst Wrestling Games You Ever Played?

Unpopular opinion, probably... But the Fire Pro games are some of the most over rated piles of trash I've ever been unfortunate enough to waste money on. I have NO idea why some people praise these games so much.

#3 2021-01-26 00:23:23

rattbagg

WWE All Stars was absolute trash. Same game mechanics as TNA Impact, both games were so bad.

I really wanted to like WWF Attitude and WWF War Zone, but the controls were just way too complicated.

#4 2021-01-28 05:25:05

Ari

Natsume Championship Wrestling

#5 2021-02-06 12:43:48

theinudemon

rattbagg wrote:

WWE All Stars was absolute trash. Same game mechanics as TNA Impact, both games were so bad.

I really wanted to like WWF Attitude and WWF War Zone, but the controls were just way too complicated.

Agreed. I found that game to be trash alongside even Battlegrounds. I just cannot stand arcadey games where the wrestlers look like that. I was fine with the SmackDown games as a kid/teenager, and still am today.

#6 2021-02-11 04:32:45

Blazaholic

TNA Impact looked amazing, like if you could pair those graphics with what WWE had in the SVR series at the time it would have been amazing, unfortunately the same people who made Warzone and Attitude made it and the controls were just as shitty.

Personally I think War Zone for the N64 was the worst game I played. Even as a kid I knew that game sucked, and it wasn't until way later that I found out the Playstation version has actual cutscenes, not just Goldust moving back and forth like he's one shot of tequila away from being blackout drunk. Trying to do Mortal Kombat style combinations just to do an irish whip made it such a slow paced game, and I was far too young to figure out or remember any of those combinations. I think I'd rather play WCW Backstage Assault than Warzone.

Board footer