You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-03 05:28:07

AdyFB

Where will Ethan Page end up?

I watch Impact every week and I was wondering where will Ethan Page go? Will it be AEW where he’ll be used properly or will it be WWE where he be used as filler for the 24/7 title picture.

Where do you think Ethan Page will end up?

#2 2021-02-03 13:26:46

GoodOldPapa

Re: Where will Ethan Page end up?

Good question.  I would lean toward AEW at this point, not because I prefer them, but trust them more at this point in time to "properly" utilize him.  I would love to give WWE the benefit of the doubt, but with the exception of AJ Styles, I dont trust them.  True, Drew McIntyre was in Impact before, but prior to that had a run in WWE.

#3 2021-02-03 17:05:29

Naija Ninja

Ethan Page still has age on his side. He should go to New Japan. There he'll perfect his character, craft and blossom to the extent that either WWE or AEW would be lining up to sign him up with concrete top talent deals.

#4 2021-02-04 09:53:13

HC13 Aries Styles

My choice would say AEW and align with fellow Canadian Chris Jericho somewhere down the line??  Then  he could go to New Japan and grow more in skills and character??    Then there is always the option  of the NWA if and when it re-emerges this year, or the United Wrestling Network/Championship Wrestling Hollywood??   Most wrestler long term goal is the WWE, but I don't know if he would be use to his proper potential??
Where ever he does end up, he should be treated like a star, and given a decent push...

Board footer