You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-21 22:17:47

HC13 Aries Styles

Looking forward to Rebellion Title vs Title match

Well its just a few days away a rare Title vs Title the Impact World Champion vs AEW World Champion.... Something that haven't been seen since say Superclash III with the AWA vs World Class Champion, and before that want to say Flair vs Martel for the NWA vs AWA if I'm not mistaken....
Last week during the Press Conference they tease there will be a winner, though seeing will be believing... 
What do y'all think???

#2 2021-04-22 12:47:16

GoodOldPapa

Re: Looking forward to Rebellion Title vs Title match

I'm looking forward to the match as well.  Fans will fuss if there isn't a definitive winner, then they will fuss if Omega wins, then they will fuss if Swann wins.  Swann and Impact need the win worse than AEW, but it remains to be seen.

#3 2021-04-23 10:30:36

HC13 Aries Styles

Agree would be awesome if the underdog- Rich Swann wins and shows up on Dynamite in the weeks to come... Either way I'd love to see more Impact stars show up on AEW programing and same for AEW stars showing up on Impact... Right now seems like lots of storylines of such is going slow cause of Covid...

#4 2021-04-23 10:35:43

RyanP

GoodOldPapa wrote:

I'm looking forward to the match as well.  Fans will fuss if there isn't a definitive winner, then they will fuss if Omega wins, then they will fuss if Swann wins.  Swann and Impact need the win worse than AEW, but it remains to be seen.

I don’t have a dog in the fight here but it seems to me that a cross promotional event like this would be hard to book because neither company wants their guys/gals to look weak especially on their own turf. So the question becomes how do you keep everyone behind the scenes happy and how do you keep the fans happy? Should be interesting to see what direction they go as far as creative/booking goes.

Board footer