You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-20 22:00:23

Ari

Thank you to the WNS staff

Since Ben left, there has been a drought, but it's been healing up recently thanks to the staff here. What they're doing is increasing the amount of news articles that are being posted everyday and I am just thankful for that.

Thank you, WNS staff. Keep up the good work

#2 2020-09-21 01:04:55

Majin Tween
WNS Secretary
Website Twitter
XMPP:
raccoon@wrestlr.me XMPP XMPP
(offline)

Re: Thank you to the WNS staff

Things were definitely off when this whole transition first started. I kinda had Ben's position tossed into my hands randomly and it took some getting used to, but I'm glad people seem to be warming up to things again. The best sign that we're doing a good job is that nobody says anything about it. Because most people don't notice or say anything when it's going well, only when they notice something's wrong or being done poorly. So the fact that I haven't seen a lot of whining or complaining since like the first week that I took over is a pretty decent sign.

#3 2020-09-23 12:23:36

WNSYeti
Website
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Thank you!!  Ben has been a backbone....hopefully we are slowly finding ours again for you!

Irish Whip Podcast COO / Talent Relations
Wrestling News Source Contributor
Head Agitator - WNS Forums - Read weekly on @3irishboyz Podcast.

#4 2020-09-24 19:27:58

Ari

Majin Tween wrote:

Things were definitely off when this whole transition first started. I kinda had Ben's position tossed into my hands randomly and it took some getting used to, but I'm glad people seem to be warming up to things again. The best sign that we're doing a good job is that nobody says anything about it. Because most people don't notice or say anything when it's going well, only when they notice something's wrong or being done poorly. So the fact that I haven't seen a lot of whining or complaining since like the first week that I took over is a pretty decent sign.

Definitely

#5 2020-09-24 19:34:01

Ari

WNSYeti wrote:

Thank you!!  Ben has been a backbone....hopefully we are slowly finding ours again for you!

No need to worry about me going anywhere! WNS is my primary wrestling news source, and has been for 4 years now. I just cannot get used to another 'site, not that I've tried much because WNS is that special to me. It's not that I have an obsession, but at the same time, I check this website multiple times a day

#6 2020-11-07 22:54:45

RyanP

I’m just putting this on this topic because I just wanted everyone to know that I respect this site and the staff and the topic posted about biased reporting under AEW vs WWE was not me but my jackass of a roommate who took my phone while I was sleeping and posted that topic. I apologize for it and it won’t happen again.

Last edited by RyanP (2020-11-07 22:55:26)

#7 2020-11-14 13:01:48

Majin Tween
WNS Secretary
Website Twitter
XMPP:
raccoon@wrestlr.me XMPP XMPP
(offline)

RyanP wrote:

I’m just putting this on this topic because I just wanted everyone to know that I respect this site and the staff and the topic posted about biased reporting under AEW vs WWE was not me but my jackass of a roommate who took my phone while I was sleeping and posted that topic. I apologize for it and it won’t happen again.

It's all good.

Board footer