You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-21 20:58:44

HC13 Aries Styles

Moose does he stay or does he go elsewhere?

So Moose's Contract is up at the end of June, and with his upcoming title match at Against All Odds in June as well... What does that mean in the short and long term???   Could he lose and stay, maybe, or could he finally win the belt he been after since arriving in Impact???   Then if he decides to go elsewhere the possible places he could show up is many MLW probably a very long shot but a growing company... AEW  where a majority of former ROH stars have ended up since the company came to be..  Even could consider the NWA, but also doubtful too...  Lastly NXT/WWE another company they have seen several form ROH standouts make a impact in the past several years.... 

Personally I say he should stay in Impact and win the World title....  But he has the skills and talent to be a big star anywhere he goes.... 

So with that what are your thoughts here???

#2 2021-05-21 21:24:23

andrewblaze15

Re: Moose does he stay or does he go elsewhere?

As a lifelong WWE fan, he needs to go where he feels he is the most comfortable, whether that is back at IMPACT!, or at AEW, or MLW, or ROH, or NWA, or NXT/WWE, wherever it is, he needs to be comfortable with the workplace and with his decision.

He does however need to work on his mic skills and his promo delivery, if he does decide to jump to one of the bigger companies, as I feel he needs a lot of work in those areas.

Last edited by andrewblaze15 (2021-05-21 21:25:31)

#3 2021-05-21 22:54:33

HC13 Aries Styles

Well looks like as soon as I spoke it being reported he signed a new contract with Impact, though of course no clear details to the new deal/contract he signed...

#4 2021-05-26 15:20:56

HC13 Aries Styles

Also have seen where Moose is denying he signed a new contract, so what is true I don't know???  Could they be going  the direction the past management tried with AJ Styles several years ago or could they try something else???

Board footer