You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-18 20:58:31

HC13 Aries Styles

Is it too soon to have Hangman Page vs Omega?

So simple question is it too soon to have Hangman Adam Page face Kenny Omega for the AEW World title??
I kinda feel they should hold off til Full Gear in November (4 more months)  plus building a new win streak for Page....  Then if Adam Page loses what would be next for him, would he ever get another shot as long as Omega is champ?

#2 2021-07-18 21:02:14

ilyem

Re: Is it too soon to have Hangman Page vs Omega?

This match has been in the works since before Kenny was even a champ. I think holding put another four months when he’s been the number one contender for two months already would be a silly idea.  Also Kenny is wrestling hurt right now, he needs a break to heal up some nagging injuries sooner rather than later.

#3 2021-07-19 07:38:54

Aj29051994

Not too soon at all, since Page & Omega were teaming with each other, I could envisage as I’m sure many other AEW fans could that they would be opponents at some point in the not too distant future, it was only heightened for me when they teased Page hitting the Buckshot Lariat on Omega after the end of their match with the Young Bucks at Revolution. I do hope Page gets the win when they do fight for the World Championship, I’m more hopeful of that happening due to what ilyem has already said, that Omega is working hurt, so I could see Omega dropping the World Championship to Page.

#4 2021-07-19 20:18:03

HC13 Aries Styles

I think depending what happens at TripleMania on August 14th will tell what direction they going with, with Kenny Omega... Cause as of right now,  it looks like Omega going still be Impact World Champion at least til Bound For Glory, and could hold the AAA title through  then too???  They could have Hangman Page  lose if they have a match at All Out, and then build up for another  match at Full Gear with special stipulations, possible a Cage Match??? I'm not against the match, knowing they building such for the next few months... Just question  the direction they going with it and his belt-collector  story....

Board footer