You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-20 12:58:23

TheDeadMen666

Dark Side of the Ring - FMW - 9/30

The Season 3B episode "Blood and Wire: Onita's FMW" premieres on September 30th.
Everyone's raising hell about the Plane Ride from Hell episode, but this episode is the one I'm looking forward too. I was introduced to FMW in the form of semi-bootlegged wrestling tapes from the Insane Clown Posse known as STRANGLEMANIA-- one of my all-time favorite wrestling tapes with some of the most hilarious and heavily offensive color commentary from Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope [known on the tapes as Diamond Donovan Douglas (3-D) and Handsome Harvey Guestella (Gweedo) respectively]. After watching these tapes, I dug deeper and found some old FMW footage and I was instantly hooked.
Surely, DSOTR will discuss the Deathmatch tournaments with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk. But I hope they get Atsusi Onita on the episode since he was the creator and brains of FMW. Also Megumi Kudo, as she was one of my favorite talents.

What should we expect from this cavalcade of carnage known as FMW? Guess we'll find out next week on DSOTR.

What's your favorite match from FMW? Favorite talent?

Board footer