You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-22 00:47:42

RyanP

Bianca Belair #1 on PWI top 150 women yes or no?

Should Bianca Belair have gotten that #1 spot on that list? My answer is yes. Bianca has accomplished a lot this year with her Royal Rumble victory and subsequent championship victory. She has been on fire and most definitely deserves this accolade. On a side note I find it funny that when Kenny Omega was named #1 on the men’s side nobody questioned PWI’s integrity but now that they’ve named a non AEW wrestler #1 on this list all of a sudden they are unreliable and don’t have any integrity. The hypocrisy of the IWC never ceases to amaze me. What are y’all’s thoughts on this topic?

#2 2021-10-22 12:28:41

Majin Tween
Administrator
Website
XMPP:
XMPP XMPP
()

Re: Bianca Belair #1 on PWI top 150 women yes or no?

I'm not really a fan but she's probably got the most support I've seen out of any women's wrestlers right now so I guess it makes sense.

#3 2021-10-22 13:42:16

ilyem

People lost their shit when Kenny was announced as Number 1, WWE and Roman stans alike were both saying he shouldn’t have been number one. The people I see saying anything about Bianca are Deonna fans saying she should have been placed higher and Sasha fans being mad she wasn’t in the top 5. I’m sure there are people complaining from all sides but I don’t where you got that no one lost their minds and questioned PWI when Kenny was named because they definitely did but typical you, any shot you can try to take at anything AEW you will.

However, I personally like Bianca, I think the biggest mistake with her was having her lose that quickly to drop the title to Becky but she’s definitely deserving of her spot.

Last edited by ilyem (2021-10-22 13:44:02)

#4 2021-10-22 21:28:26

RyanP

ilyem wrote:

People lost their shit when Kenny was announced as Number 1, WWE and Roman stans alike were both saying he shouldn’t have been number one. The people I see saying anything about Bianca are Deonna fans saying she should have been placed higher and Sasha fans being mad she wasn’t in the top 5. I’m sure there are people complaining from all sides but I don’t where you got that no one lost their minds and questioned PWI when Kenny was named because they definitely did but typical you, any shot you can try to take at anything AEW you will.

However, I personally like Bianca, I think the biggest mistake with her was having her lose that quickly to drop the title to Becky but she’s definitely deserving of her spot.

All do respect when a wwe wrestler gets the top spot on these lists  PWI gets heavily criticized as being WWE biased but when it’s a non WWE wrestler AEW or otherwise they don’t receive nearly the level of criticism they do when they put a wwe wrestler in the top spot. That’s the point I was trying to make and if you want proof look at comment sections on this site and others as well as social media. Let me ask you this had Roman Reigns been put in the top spot on that list instead of Kenny Omega would PWI have received more or less criticism then they did by putting Omega in that spot? My point is that when fans judge these lists a good portion of them are being hypocrites and if you can’t see that then I don’t know what to tell you.

#5 2021-10-24 14:55:49

GoodOldPapa

Deonna should've been #1 for the time period in question because she was champion the entire time and she defended it on a regular basis.  Bianca's accomplishments were impressive but she really didn't get the ball rolling until the Royal Rumble and when she won the title, she was champion for only 4 1/2 months.  I would've rated her no lower than 3.  Im looking at in-ring accomplishments, and if the award is supposedly based on that, then who else had a more dominating year than Deonna?

Board footer