You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-22 10:58:57

Y2JFanatic

Who stole Vince's egg, another dumb whodunit storyline *yawn*

I'm sure we'll get a bunch of guesses on who stole Vince "Red Notice" egg that started on Survivor Series last night, the thief who stole the egg is probably somebody who is in the main roster or a returning superstar/personality we haven't seen in such a long time. The thief could be someone from the NXT roster too, ya never know.

I'm sure the thief will turn out to be someone dumb and "predictable", we'll get no real surprises with this one, I'm sure.

Who knows, though, maybe the thief could end up being Triple H 'cause we haven't seen him on WWE television in a long while and this could be an interesting comeback for The Game. I doubt it could end up being him... there are several WWE stars/personalities we haven't seen on TV in a long time like Shane, Bayley, Asuka... just a few to keep in mind and possibilities. Some would say "The Fiend" 'cause it would be cool if they reinstated Bray Wyatt to the company but I doubt it 'cause it looks like Bray is working for independent wrestling now under a different gimmick. Maybe it could end up being the comeback of Alexa Bliss even. The thief could be anybody really.

It could end up being the Rock himself 'cause that would be kind of an interesting twist? I'm sure that's what some are thinking too. Could be possible. I see this storyline dragging on for a long while and the thief will get revealed sometime before or on a night of a ppv. Anyhow, this storyline is nothing more of a way to build up more hype for the Rock's Netflix movie, "Red Notice". It's also a way to help bring Vince back on television 'cause he doesn't perform on TV as much anymore and he only does occasionally nowadays. How long will Vince be on TV for this storyline? Ya never know, if Vince's return to TV will be full time or part time. Probably part time... Vince will play around this storyline for a few weeks and then he disappears again.

Just wanted to write down my thoughts on this. Feel free to post yours too!

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-11-22 11:09:47)

#2 2021-11-22 13:15:01

Enziguri

Re: Who stole Vince's egg, another dumb whodunit storyline *yawn*

Another dumb Y2JFanatic post *yawn*

#3 2021-11-22 14:17:22

RyanP

Is it really that difficult for fans to let a storyline/feud play out before crapping all over it? I’m not saying this is going to be a good storyline but at least let it play out a little bit before labeling it as a failure. I swear wrestling fans today are so nitpicky and impatient that it makes it difficult for long term storylines and new storylines to succeed.

#4 2021-11-22 18:39:21

Y2JFanatic

Not trying to sound crazy but do you guys think that the Gobbledy Gooker the red rooster character stole the egg? The golden egg seems to be pointing toward that after thinking about it a while. I wouldn't be surprised that we'll see an appearance of the Gobbledy Gooker tonight. That character does make appearances from time to time with Thanksgiving being this week and all. I could be totally wrong, though. I mean who else would be interested in an egg?

#5 2021-11-22 23:07:22

Y2JFanatic

See what I mean? No real surprises and no shockers here. Waste of time.

#6 2021-11-23 02:00:44

Enziguri

Y2JFanatic wrote:

See what I mean? No real surprises and no shockers here. Waste of time.

You literally said the feud was going to drag out for ages and then speculated that the thief could have been Triple H, The Rock, Alexa Bliss, the Gobbledy Gooker or The Fiend.

None of your predictions came true, and the storyline was over within 24 hours.

Granted, it wasn't the most memorable storyline, but...

- It gave WWE an excuse to get both the RAW and Smackdown rosters on one show

- It promoted The Rocks movie

- It got us a rare appearance of Vince McMahon on screen

- It built hype for tonight's RAW (which will probably have a boost in viewership because fans would have tuned in to see what happens)

- And it also gave Austin Theory a main event spotlight and a WWE Championship match against Big E (which was a good match).

So, for what it was, the short term storyline was fine and it achieved everything WWE needed it to achieve.

Last edited by Enziguri (2021-11-23 02:01:38)

#7 2021-11-23 10:31:50

Y2JFanatic

Anyway, I laughed at the part last night on RAW when Sami Zayne started blabbering on and on like he usually does and Vince screams, "SHUT UP". Even though he gave up the evil Mr. McMahon role you definitely saw a little bit of that last night.

#8 2021-11-30 00:53:10

Shadow409

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Anyway, I laughed at the part last night on RAW when Sami Zayne started blabbering on and on like he usually does and Vince screams, "SHUT UP". Even though he gave up the evil Mr. McMahon role you definitely saw a little bit of that last night.

You're so damn stupid it has to hurt. You post on the forum almost daily and each topic is dumber than the last. You constantly try to speak for VKM, and WWE as a whole as if you know anyone in that company for real and you're never right, ever, but instead of admitting it you post babbling replies like I quoted here. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and instead of posting here for attention all the time, get a journal and keep your dumbass ideas to yourself.

Last edited by Shadow409 (2021-11-30 00:54:22)

#9 2021-11-30 09:04:34

Y2JFanatic

Y'all sound like a bunch of crybabies crying about my posts. Waaaahhhhhh..... cry me a river, will ya? And I got "most" match predictions and storyline predictions exactly right. That's one thing you crybabies are afraid to admit.

If you don't like my posts, it isn't that hard to ignore 'em and not reply. Y'all a bunch of drama queens.

And looks like this stolen egg storyline is gonna go on for a while after all.

#10 2021-11-30 10:46:44

Y2JFanatic

On a side note, I think we're about to see the return of heel Mr. McMahon, the evil owner we used to see during the Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression eras. It'll be nice if that character would come out of retirement and we "might" see exactly that. We'll see.

#11 2021-11-30 12:13:44

Shadow409

Y2JFanatic wrote:

Y'all sound like a bunch of crybabies crying about my posts. Waaaahhhhhh..... cry me a river, will ya? And I got "most" match predictions and storyline predictions exactly right. That's one thing you crybabies are afraid to admit.

If you don't like my posts, it isn't that hard to ignore 'em and not reply. Y'all a bunch of drama queens.

How do you figure that? Austin Theory was the person who stole the egg, and the angle ended last week. This week wasn't a continuance of that. The only reference Vince made was "if you ever steal from me again, I'll kill you". That really isn't continuing you the story line in my opinion. The only thing we know for sure is that Theory was with McMahon the entire show, there are a couple ways to go with that and neither need the egg mentioned ever again.

And we aren't "crying" about your posts. You just post stupid shit, ask for our opinions and then reply back with some bs that Vince and Co are "thinking" cause you'd know... and when you're wrong you can't admit it, you just ramble some reply and hope it sounds good and nobody questions you. You're the WNS version of Fucking Meltzer.

#12 2021-11-30 12:50:42

Y2JFanatic

Shadow409 wrote:
Y2JFanatic wrote:

How do you figure that? Austin Theory was the person who stole the egg, and the angle ended last week. This week wasn't a continuance of that. The only reference Vince made was "if you ever steal from me again, I'll kill you". That really isn't continuing you the story line in my opinion. The only thing we know for sure is that Theory was with McMahon the entire show, there are a couple ways to go with that and neither need the egg mentioned ever again.

And we aren't "crying" about your posts. You just post stupid shit, ask for our opinions and then reply back with some bs that Vince and Co are "thinking" cause you'd know... and when you're wrong you can't admit it, you just ramble some reply and hope it sounds good and nobody questions you. You're the WNS version of Fucking Meltzer.

Do you think I care how you feel about my posting on here? No. A message board is a place where you can speak your mind and that's exactly how I'll use it. I'll use it to speak my mind and express my opinion however I damn well please. Can't please everyone, I guess. Oh well.

#13 2021-11-30 17:52:11

Y2JFanatic

ANOTHER THOUGHT about this Vince vs. Austin Theory storyline...

yeah Vince has had other feuds with other wrestlers over the years besides Stone Cold Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan. Vince had feuds with Zach Gowen the one legged wrestler, Hornswoggle, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley and many others. Vince likes to have something to do by coming around to feud with someone and looks like Vince's newest feud is gonna be against Austin Theory.

Austin Theory is a heel right now but this feud could get him over as a face. This feud is gonna lead to something and it could lead to a match on a ppv with Vince being involved.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you guys are gonna say "Vince is too old to wrestle" which is true but I can see Vince picking someone else to wrestle against Theory for him in a match on a ppv and Vince will be at ringside watching or Vince will just be a special guest referee.

Hell, maybe Vince still does have a bit of wrestling left in him and I think he's totally capable of wrestling a small guy like Austin Theory. Vince been lifting weights and training a lot so maybe Vince is still capable of having a few more matches. Vince hasn't been in the ring in a long time so who knows.

Maybe this storyline is aiming to bring Triple H back on TV or even better maybe it's leading to the Rock return... it could end up being The Rock vs. Theory w/ Vince at ringside.

Anyway, it's definitely leading to a match of some sorts.

#14 2021-12-04 15:23:57

OLDSKOOL-AID

Y2JFanatic wrote:

On a side note, I think we're about to see the return of heel Mr. McMahon, the evil owner we used to see during the Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression eras. It'll be nice if that character would come out of retirement and we "might" see exactly that. We'll see.

Would you please...shut... the h*ll...UP. Yur like the rain man of wrestling without the pesky intelligence part. Please tell me when you've ever had one of your storylines come to fruition? Cause I've never seen one. You think The Rock is coming back to feud with Austin Theory? Triple H is coming back? What's next? Hornswoggle coming back for match against a zombie Andre? lol yur ridiculous ? ?

#15 2021-12-05 10:22:46

Y2JFanatic

The Rock making an on screen return during the Vince vs. Austin Theory feud would make total sense. After all The Rock gave the golden egg to Vince as a gift and since Austin stole it from him, The Rock would go after Austin saying, "Austin, why would you steal from Vince McMahon? The boss of the WWE?". Think about it, right?

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-12-05 18:39:57)

#16 2021-12-05 10:53:18

Y2JFanatic

It's hilarious how the trolls on here accuse me of getting all my predictions wrong when it's the exact opposite and you know it. I can go back and count how many predictions I got right exactly.

Board footer