You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-23 10:36:30

Y2JFanatic

Moustache Mountain, a great tag team no one is talking about...

The tag team Moustache Mountain which are Tyler Bate and Trent Seven just reunited on NXT Uk. They've been reunited for a while now and killing it... so now they're NXT Uk tag team champions. This is one tag team that has been buzzing a lot in the NXT Uk brand. They split up for a long while so they can be solo wrestlers.

In 2022, I think good things will be coming for these two talented guys. I think it's possible that Moustache Mountain could be moved up to the regular NXT brand or get called up to the main roster either on RAW/Smackdown. If these guys are gonna be called up to the main roster, they should be on the Smackdown brand for sure so tag teams like the New Day, The Usos and Happy Corbin/Madcap Moss, the Viking Raiders, etc. can have some real competition. Just think what a New Day vs. Moustache Mountain match would be like?

These guys been my favorite tag team for a long while and I've always had an eye on Tyler Bate who I have huge respect for. I really hope they get moved up to NXT or the main roster and I think something will finally happen to them in the New Year.

They are great wrestlers and good at cutting promos too. This is a good tag team doing good things on the NXT UK brand but no one is talking about them and I feel they totally deserve more recognition. This is a tag team that you should keep an eye on too yourselves.

Just wanted to post a review on this tag team. Feel free to post your thoughts if you want.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2021-12-23 10:38:18)

#2 2021-12-26 13:26:15

TheDeadMen666
Banned

Re: Moustache Mountain, a great tag team no one is talking about...

In 2022, they're likely gonna get released by McMahon due to more 'budget cuts' and NXT will get cancelled from USA Network and moved back to Peacock. Plus, a name like Moustache Mountain is overly-gimmicky, it's 80s gimmicky, it's just another lump of cookie-cutter bullshit that McMahon continues to force down our throats, it sounds like something Vince Russo would put together in WCW. As for NXT, it has become a joke, it's more like a watered-down episode of WCW Thunder. NXT lost its edge when they released Tommy End; Windham leaving was the final nail in the coffin. They can add AJ Styles to the roster or even bring back Randy Orton for a non-title match with the NXT Champion, but even that won't be enough to increase their ratings or bring the product back to prominence.

Long story short, AEW has the better product and will put WWE out of business before the end of the decade.

#3 2021-12-26 21:25:31

Y2JFanatic

TheDeadMen666 wrote:

In 2022, they're likely gonna get released by McMahon due to more 'budget cuts' and NXT will get cancelled from USA Network and moved back to Peacock. Plus, a name like Moustache Mountain is overly-gimmicky, it's 80s gimmicky, it's just another lump of cookie-cutter bullshit that McMahon continues to force down our throats, it sounds like something Vince Russo would put together in WCW. As for NXT, it has become a joke, it's more like a watered-down episode of WCW Thunder. NXT lost its edge when they released Tommy End; Windham leaving was the final nail in the coffin. They can add AJ Styles to the roster or even bring back Randy Orton for a non-title match with the NXT Champion, but even that won't be enough to increase their ratings or bring the product back to prominence.

Long story short, AEW has the better product and will put WWE out of business before the end of the decade.

You're just an opinionated AEW fanboy who talks shit about WWE. WWE isn't going anywhere. They're too powerful of a company.

#4 2021-12-27 03:27:18

RyanP

TheDeadMen666 wrote:

AEW is going to put WWE out of business? The same AEW who’s main show(Dynamite) can’t even break 1 million in viewership consistently and who’s secondary show(Rampage) barely stays above 500,000 on a weekly basis? I’m not gonna disagree with you about the quality of AEW’s product but the problem with that product is that it is geared towards the hardcore wrestling fans who are a small portion of the wrestling fanbase as a whole as evidenced by AEW’s abysmal and inconsistent viewership numbers. I’m all for AEW being successful but you would have to be a delusional AEW mark if you think AEW is going to put a billion dollar company like WWE out of business. WWE makes more money on their Saudi deal alone than AEW does on their entire tv network deal. Still think AEW is going to put WWE out of business?

Board footer