You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-27 11:42:06

Y2JFanatic

Cena's return feud???

Cena returning to RAW tonight and already you're wondering who is Cena feud against when he's back. Tonight Cena will probably give a promo on RAW and yes, someone will indeed interrupt him to challenge him a match at Money in the Bank or at Summerslam.

I'm thinking probably Cena is gonna feud with Judgement Day. They're the ones gonna be interrupting. My guess is that Judgement Day... Damien Priest, Rhea and Finn Balor will try to talk him into joining. Cena refuses. Cena teams up with Edge to team up with a third guy so they can have 3 vs. 3 match at this year's "Summerslam".

I bet this will how Cena's return will go down. Either that I could be totally wrong or he is coming back to challenge Roman Reigns for the WWE Undisputed title for the next Wrestlemania. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure Cena had many matches with Roman on ppvs over the years but never as a headlining main event, I don't think. Cena comes back to challenge Roman, "You think you've beaten everyone and there's no one left? Everyone except for me". I can see it.

I bet one of these two things would happen. I could be totally wrong again and Cena would be coming back for something totally different. We'll have to see what happens tonight.

Last edited by Y2JFanatic (2022-06-27 12:42:57)

#2 2022-06-28 06:47:33

Y2JFanatic

Re: Cena's return feud???

Well nothing happened. It ended up being a boring 20 years celebration thing but it's looking like Cena's return feud is gonna end up being Austin Theory, though. Will Cena stick around? Pretty likely.

#3 2022-06-29 08:00:50

Y2JFanatic

Re: Cena's return feud???

Unfortunately, Cena won't be around WWE much anymore, he was only back to celebrate his 20 year career and I'm sure he'll be gone again. Cena's acting career is taking off and becoming more successful so Cena will be away from WWE a lot more often.

Board footer