You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-23 10:55:01

Y2JFanatic

Who the 5th mystery woman in Team Bianca for War Games match?

I'm pretty sure the 5th mystery woman for Team Bianca in the women's War Games match for Survivor Series this Sat. is gonna be none other than Beth Phoenix.

Most will probably predict Becky or Charlotte but I don't know... remembering what Rhea Ripley and Judgement Day did to Beth. This could be Beth's opportunity at getting her payback at Rhea. Beth hasn't been seen on WWE Television since the Extreme Rules ppv and storywise Beth will want her payback for sure. Can you see the other women in Team Bianca helping Beth so she can get her payback? Team Bianca takes out the other women in the War Games match while Rhea lays flat on her face in the ring and then Beth gets the chair, you get the deal.

I could be wrong and the 5th woman could end up being Becky or Charlotte anyway but I'm sticking with Beth for now.

Who do you think the 5th woman is gonna be?

#2 2022-11-26 07:20:21

Y2JFanatic

Re: Who the 5th mystery woman in Team Bianca for War Games match?

Well, the 5th woman ends up being Becky after all. That's cool, though. I think Beth Phoenix will return to WWE television at some point so she can get her payback at Rhea. There's still a possibility that Beth could get involved in the women's War Games match. We'll have to see.

Board footer